Questions! Questions!

Nicked this from Laura because I enjoyed reading her answers so much. I know its long but its fun. Here's mine

What’s the last thing you put in your mouth?
The end of my pen.

Have you ever kissed anyone named Matthew?
This is a weird one but no, I haven't.

Where was your default picture taken?
In a Randburg Photostudio

Who was the last person you rode in a car with under the age of 20?
My girls

Can you play guitar hero?
I rock HARD on Guitar Hero Legends of Rock and World Tour.

Last time you walked further than a block?
Yesterday my wee family took a walk to the local shop to get out in the sunshine.

How late did you stay up last night and why?
I'm an "early to bed" girl and we had a late night party on Saturday so I was in bed by 8:30 last night.

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
I am quite content where I am right now.

Do you believe ex’s can be friends?
I tried - but no.

Do you like calling or texting better?
I'm a soopa blitz-lightening texter

When was the last time you cried really hard?
On Friday night watching the Bachelorette. Pathetic, I know.

Where are you at right now?
Behind my PC at work

What bed did you sleep in last night?
My own little "heaven on earth" bed with my boerewors.

What was the last thing someone bought for you?
Chocolate from Sharon this morning

Who took your profile picture?
Delynda

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
My stunning mother

Was yesterday better than today?
Of course I didn't have to go to work, I was lazing in the sunshine talking to my mum and playing imaginery tea parties with my girls

Can you live a day without TV?
Nope.

When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
Extremely being the operative word right? Hmmmm can't remember

Are you a bad influence?
When it comes to alcoholic cocktails, Yeah I am.

Night out or night in?
Depends - both a pretty awesome.

Are you more of an individual or an outgoing person?
Outgoing without a doubt - my lips don't stop flappin'

What items could you not go without during the day?
My cuppa tea and a fag.

Would you share a drink with a stranger?
Strangers? Not a chance!

Do you think it’s right for straight guys to get their tongue pierced?
Sure, my Boerewors and I got ours pierced at the same time

Have you ever thrown shoes on a telephone wire?
And ruin a good pair of shoes? No way José!

What does the last message in your inbox say?
"New prospect".

How do you feel about your life right now?
Content and happy

How many times have you been pulled over by the police?
Too many to mention. The Orange Focus ST and Laser Jammer does the trick.

Do you hate anyone?
Detest but not hate.

Do you talk dirty to people?
I have a mouth like a sailor if thats what you mean. If you mean sexual, then I would if my Boerewors asked me to.

If we were to look in your inbox, what would we find?
Conversations with friends and loads of work to do.

Did you have a valentine this year?
My Boerewors

Last person you talked to on the phone?
Nicoel at work

Can you easily tell if someone is fake?
Usually. Unless they are a master of disguise.

How’s your heart?
Healthy and Pumpin'

Say you were given a drug test right now, Would you pass?
Of course. I say No to Crack - even the one between my arse cheeks. Nothing worse than plumbers crack.

Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
No

What song is stuck in your head?
Does that make your craaaaaazzeeeee??? and my nephew playing "Peggy Sue" on Acoustic guitar yesterday...

Someone knocks on your window at 2 am, who do you want it to be?
Hopefully a Friendly face and not a robber (if they get over the 6 foot wall and electric fence)

What do you have to do this week?
Loads of orders and follow ups. Loads of contracts and meetings

Can you whistle?
Very loud yes

Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back?
Side

What gets in your way of your sleeping?
My wicked thoughts and my snoring boerewors.

Are your eyes the same colour as your mom’s or dad’s?
My dad's eyes

Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
Yip

Do you think too much or too little?
Far too much - I'm a worry wart.

Do you smile a lot?
Big wide gummy smiles

Why was the last missed call on your phone?
I was outside playing with the girls

Are you happy with your life?
Very happy

Can you handle the truth?
I try but I'll give you a good argument about it (most probably)

Do you get 8 hours of sleep everyday?
Yes I need all the help I can get with beauty sleep. I aint getting any younger!

What was the last book you read?
How to Tame your Spirited Child without breaking their spirit.

Is there something you always wear?
My engagement ring

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
I think I was typing the answers to this quiz. Its taking forever....

Honestly, who was the last person to tell that they love you?
My Boerewors

Are you an emotional person?
I am very emtional and cry at the drop of a Dr Phil episiode

What’s something that can always make you feel better?
Copious amonts of chocolate, with a fag and a cuppa tea.

Will this weekend be a good one?
Every weekend it a goodie

What do you want right now?
Tweet

Look behind you, what do you see?
Irma's office and the view of Meyersdal

Have you ever worked in a food place?
Waitressed at Scrooge Diner or a while and the freaky goings-on in the kitchens.


Thanks for reading!