Michelle Trachtenberg Showing off her Sexy Side for Maxim

Michelle Trachtenberg - Maxim magazine March 2011 issue
Michelle Trachtenberg Maxim magazine March 2011 issue


Michelle Trachtenberg is showing off her sexy side for Maxim’s latest issue.

* How does it feel to be on the cover of Maxim: ‘Oh, goodness. It’s exciting. I know that everyone at my high school who used to torture me and bully me is going to get a copy of it, so I’m thrilled. That’s going to be really exciting.’

* So revenge is a dish best served naked: [Laughs] ‘I’m not naked. Shame on you. But I was rather flat- chested in high school, so I was picked on all the time. I think I’ve made up for it. Maybe a bit late, but they’re here now.’

* So it’s time to unleash them on the world: ‘Just a bit. Just to tease. I was actually really, really happy with the shoot. There was an element of sexiness but still an element of mystery. I don’t want to show you too much, because, you know, that’s for me in the bedroom.’


Michelle Trachtenberg - Maxim magazine March 2011 issue
Michelle Trachtenberg - Maxim magazine March 2011 issue