Halle Berry - Esquire Magazine November 2008

Halle Berry - Esquire Magazine November 2008

Helle berry has various titles to her credit, from being the first coloured woman to win an Oscar to being a versatile actor, this beauty is now the sexiest woman alive.

Halle Berry has been named sexiest woman alive by Esquire magazine. The twice-divorced actress gave birth to daughter Nahla, her first child with model Gabriel Aubry, in March.

"I don't know exactly what it means, but being 42 and having just had a baby I think I'll take it," the New York Daily News quoted her, as saying. According to Berry, sexiness isn't necessarily what is on the outside.

"Sexiness is a state of mind a comfortable state of being. It's about loving yourself in your most unlovable moments," she said. And at the age 42, Berry feels hotter than ever. "I know damned well I am sexier now than I used to be," Berry said

Halle Berry - Esquire Magazine November 2008
Halle Berry - Esquire Magazine November 2008 Halle Berry - Esquire Magazine November 2008 Halle Berry - Esquire Magazine November 2008 Halle Berry - Esquire Magazine November 2008