Jennifer Aniston - GQ Cover January 2009

Jennifer Aniston No Clothes on GQ Cover January 2009

Jennifer Aniston poses in nothing but a necktie on the cover of the January 2009 issue of GQ magazine, which will go on sale on December 23.
Here's some interview highlights:

On why she thinks people are still interested in her split with Brad, 4 years after the fact: “Jokingly: The funny thing is that people don’t realize we all go away to the Hamptons on the weekends… No. But can you imagine? That’d be hysterical: I’ve got Zahara on my hip, and Knox…”

On her current relationship with Brad: “We don’t not talk. When there’s something to congratulate or celebrate, there’s always an exchange. But there’s no charge on it.”

On her on-again boyfriend John Mayer: “Honestly, did not know much about him before I met him. I’d heard … you know, uh ‘Your Body’ – that song. But what I can say is that I had no idea what an extraordinary musician he is. And it’s just great to sit and be witness t that. It’s kind of like, Whoa!”

On the rumors surrounding Jen and John: “I am not having his baby. And I have not popped the question.”