Lindsay Lohan Does Maxim Magazine

Lindsay Lohan Girls Of Maxim

Age: 20
Height: 5´5"

For the past year we’ve all been voyeurs into the paparazzi’s Lindsay Lohan Show. But now the 21-year-old megastar is ready to put her catfights, car crashes, and rehab behind her and concentrate on what’s important. Namely, her work and being Hollywood’s sexiest woman.

Do you consider yourself sexy?
Um, I’m starting to blush. I don’t know how to answer that. Every girl wants to feel sexy, and I like to think of myself as sexy. It’s a matter of confidence and how you hold yourself. Everyone’s sexy in her own way.

Which part of your body garners the most attention?
My breasts have been a really big hit…



Lindsay Lohan Girls Of Maxim Lindsay Lohan Girls Of Maxim Lindsay Lohan Girls Of Maxim
Source: Maxim
FOR MORE PHOTOS AND EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW, PICK UP THE SEPTEMBER ISSUE OF MAXIM 8/21!